Новости :: Фотогалерея
DM Радио :: SYNTH Радио

Сообщения без ответов | Активные темы Текущее время: 28 мар Чт, 2024 22:06:02 pm 87

Unofficial DVDs - RAH and Dusseldorf (2) 
Автор Сообщение

Ответить с цитатой
Сообщение Unofficial DVDs - RAH and Dusseldorf (2)
http://forums.depechemode.com/forum/sho ... hp?t=32490

Just as Nine Inch Nails fans have gathered together, and made unofficial (and free!) DVDs for the fans, we should do this (unofficially) for Depeche. The two big shows on this last tour (in my eyes, at least) are Royal Albert Hall and the final show in Dusseldorf.

The difference between the DM project idea, and the NIN one, is that NIN officially allowed video recording cameras into the arenas, which made for some great footage. The DM shows were people trying to film a bit more "stealth", so to speak, so the results may not look as good. It would, however, still be a cool document of the shows.

If any of you shot any video (far, close, SD, HD, whatever), contact me (brat@bratproductions.com). I will be setting up a FTP shortly to start gathering footage.

This is a fan project. This is not official. This is not for sale. It is made by fans, for fans.
BRAT

01 мар Пн, 2010 15:09:30 pm 59
Профиль WWW

Ответить с цитатой
Сообщение Re: Unofficial DVDs - RAH and Dusseldorf (2)
Mumrik писал(а):
http://forums.depechemode.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32490

Just as Nine Inch Nails fans have gathered together, and made unofficial (and free!) DVDs for the fans, we should do this (unofficially) for Depeche. The two big shows on this last tour (in my eyes, at least) are Royal Albert Hall and the final show in Dusseldorf.

The difference between the DM project idea, and the NIN one, is that NIN officially allowed video recording cameras into the arenas, which made for some great footage. The DM shows were people trying to film a bit more "stealth", so to speak, so the results may not look as good. It would, however, still be a cool document of the shows.

If any of you shot any video (far, close, SD, HD, whatever), contact me (brat@bratproductions.com). I will be setting up a FTP shortly to start gathering footage.

This is a fan project. This is not official. This is not for sale. It is made by fans, for fans.
BRAT

я бы посмотрел такой ДВД концерта в RAH, если звуковая дорожка там будет "официальная"

01 мар Пн, 2010 20:46:21 pm 59
Профиль WWW