Новости :: Фотогалерея
DM Радио :: SYNTH Радио

Сообщения без ответов | Активные темы Текущее время: 29 мар Пт, 2024 14:26:50 pm 88

Remixes PLCDBong39 
Автор Сообщение

Ответить с цитатой
Сообщение Remixes PLCDBong39
Инфа с форума поклонников Timo Maas. Переводить ломает... Мож кому не лень будет

PLCDBong39

1. Personal Jesus Boyz Noize Rework 6:53
2. Never Let Me Down Again Digitalism Remix 4:36
3. Everything Counts Oliver Huntemann & Stephan Bodzin Dub 6:52
4. People Are People Underground Resistance Remix 7:20
5. Everything Counts Troy Pierce Unofficial Business Mix 5:58
6. Personal Jesus Hearthrob Rework 2 5:13
7. The Sinner In Me Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix 12:59
8. Personal Jesus Timo Maas Remix 7:50

Personal Jesus (Boys Noize Rework)

Now here is an interesting take on a Depehce Mode classic. This is one of those mixes you have to hear to believe really. It starts off with the breathing sounds of the original and goes into this really odd electro, almost glammy mix. I’m not sure of what I think of it, but I really like how they used the original parts of the song. They drop samples in all over the place, while it sounds pretty hectic at times, there are a consistent thread through the whole reworking of the song. The term “Rework” really applies to this one. Again, I’m really not sure what’s is going on here, but people will either love it or hate it. I don’t think there is a middle ground with this one. A grimy, electro glam mix of an electro rock track?? You’re guess will be as good as mine.

Personal Jesus (Hearthrob Rework 2)

Here is another “Rework” of Personal Jesus, this time by Brooklyn’s own Hearthob. Coming in with their signature minimal, driving techno they really do take the song in a whole new direction. The remix comes right out with a deep, minimal beat, but with a fun bounce to it that will really get you moving. It also has a lot of little electric sounds that dive in and out over the funky beat that really adds some depth to the over all feel to the mix. This mix is built around an amazing bass line that just grabs you and you can’t help but move to it. The original vocals are used, but in a casual way. Some will write this style of mix off as boring and pretentious, but there is a lot of feeling being delivered on this one, just not in the way you know the song normally. I’m always worried this style of mix will date itself to it’s era and not have a long life span, but in reality that’s what the mixes of the past do as well so I’m over that thinking all together.

Personal Jesus (Timo Maas Remix)

“Timo Maas again?” Is what I thought to myself when I saw his name as a remixer again, but he came through with another fantastic remix! I have never been a huge fan of repeat remixers, but Timo can remix anytime he wants. I loved his take on “Enjoy The Silence” back in 2004 and I love his take on “Personal Jesus” here in 2006. In some ways you could say it’s very similar to the “Enjoy The Silence” mix, but this one is a little more deep then that one. If you liked that mix, you will love this one for sure. I think this is the best of the new mixes of “Personal Jesus” if you ask me. Up beat enough for the clubs, but also perfect for the home. It’s a good deep, driving mix that takes the song in more of a laid back direction. Timo’s use of the vocals is great and his subtle drops from the original parts are a nice addition as well. One thing I love is he recreated some of the sounds from the album version and made them his own sound and it works great. I’m really impressed with this one and it is one of the better mixes of all the new ones out there. I think people are really going to like this one. I don’t even miss the main guitar riff at all, not even needed on this one.

Never Let Me Down Again (Digitalism Remix)

Can you say gritty? Wow, I could never imagine “Never Let Me Down Again” remixed like this. It’s a massive departure from the original and one a lot of fans will struggle with for sure. I should preface this with telling you that I’m a Digitalism fan, so this mix is something I really like myself. I will be in the complete minority on this one and I now it. This remix is classic Digitalism from top to bottom. Gritty, electro house with a glitchy, cut up edge. Take the vocals out and there would be no sign of Depeche Mode at all, but that’s the style of this one. While this remix will get a pretty hard beating from the fans, I have to say I’m impressed that they would go with someone like them to remix such a fan favorite. It’s pushing the limits of what and who they are and that is a huge part of why I have stayed a fan for so long. It’s interesting, odd, and great at the same time. It sounds like Daft Punk’s “Human After All” and Depeche Mode thrown into a blender on the highest setting! Others will describe it as “jarring”, I’ll leave it up to you.

Everything Counts (Troy Pierce Unofficial Business Mix)

A really unique mix and what I was hoping for from Alex Smoke’s remix of “Martyr” really. Troy Pierce has been putting out some really amazing music for a while now and he doesn’t let down on this remix as far as I’m concerned. This is a really groovin’, quirky tech house mix that really has a strong minimal techno vibe again. Way more laid back then I thought it was going to be. His mix for “Silent Shout” for Mute label mates The Knife was so up beat and even had a classic acid/new beat throwback feel to it where this one is way stripped down. Even the way the vocals and samples were used was done in a really minimal way. That’s what you get when you get minimal techno guys to remix your song, so no stretch there. This is not how a majority of DM fans will like to have seen this song remixed, but it’s amazing for this style of music. “Everything Counts” is one of my personal all time favorites and I really like this abstract take on such a classic pop song.

Everything Counts (Oliver Huntemann & Stephan Bodzin Dub)

This mix is a lot more of a funky, rockin’n electro, tech house mix then Troy Pierce’s more minimal take on the song. This one comes right out at you with a driving beat that will make you take notice right away. This mix has a “big” feel to it and one that is meant to rock the peak hours of a club. The use of the samples was great too. I hope they made a vocal mix and that it surfaces some day, it would be amazing to hear that version. It could be that the full vocals might not work with what they did, but they are missing though they do sample them in here and there. It’s a dub mix, that’s how these mixes go though. I could really see this mix getting a lot of play in the clubs! If people hear it, they will know it’s “Everything Counts”, but in a total new way.

People Are People (Underground Resistance Remix)

Detroit’s techno underground get there hands on the song that broke Depeche Mode in the U.S. all the way back in 1984. Underground Resistance, or just simply UR, take their edgy and driving techno sound to make an odd and almost bizarre mix of “People Are People”. I’m sure the song presented them with some challenges to remix in their style, but I’m not sure how this works… on any level. Yeah, it’s a fair to ok driving techno song, but does not work as a remix. I’m really at a loss for this one. I’m really struggling to put the words together to describe this one. Underworld part 2 perhaps?

Sinner In Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix)

Ah, Ricardo Villalobos! I have been a fan of his for a while now and I’m so thrilled he remixed Depeche Mode and “Sinner In Me” no less. I love this song and I love it live, it’s just a great song all the way around. This mix, however, is a huge departure from the version that you find on “Playing The Angel”. A full thirteen-minute departure! Villalobos’s smooth production and minimal techno takes over and moves the song into a whole new realm. When I listen to the album version, it doesn’t really scream “remix” as much as other tracks do, so hearing a remix version is really exciting. Villalobos takes the song so far from the original and melts it into a funky, minimal house track. While so many of the key elements of the album version are missing, there is something really special about this version of the song. The vocals lay over the flowing beat and some huge soft, warm synths that come in and round this fantastic mix out. The funky percussion that seems to bounce behind the beat and extremely funky base line really adds to the depth of a fairly minimal mix. Less is more? Yeah, for sure… especially here. The last half of the mix is the topper, just great added synths with that funky percussion almost in the peripheral…amazing. This mix will be a big disappointment for fans of the original version that don’t care for the more abstract remixes.

03 ноя Пт, 2006 14:57:05 pm 306
Ответить с цитатой
совсем не странно насчет "глэмового" привкуса в новом ремиксе на PJ, поскольку сам оригинал имел таковой: PJ изначально звучала в некотором смысле глэмово, лично мне отдаленно напоминая The Jean Genie (Дэвид Боуи, 1972)

03 ноя Пт, 2006 16:17:03 pm 306
Ответить с цитатой
Мне канешн не лень... Итак бездельничаю на каникулах... :oops:

По первым строчкам перевода я ужаснулась... А кто писал-то это??

Personal Jesus (Boys Noize Rework)

Довольно интересно браться за классический Depeche Mode сегодня. Это один из тех миксов, который вам действительно нужно послушать, поверьте . Вступление состоит из оригинальных семплов «дыханий» и переходит в настоящий разрозненный электро, почти глэм микс. Я не уверен в том, что я думаю, но мне действительно понравилось, как они использовали оригинальные части песни. Они всячески использовали сепмлы именно там, где они звучат временами довольно беспокойно, последовательной ниткой проходящие во время всей переработки песни. Термин «Переработка» на самом деле употребим только для этой песни. Опять таки же, я не уверен в том, что это так, но людям либо понравится она, либо нет. Я не думаю, что есть что либо среднее. Грязный, електро-глэм микс електро-роковой песни?? Ваши предположения будут лучше моих.

Дальше нуна уже институцкое образование..
Извините за столь корявый перевод :roll:

03 ноя Пт, 2006 19:11:28 pm 306

Ответить с цитатой
Сообщение Re: Remixes PLCDBong39
Мне больше всего понравился The Sinner In Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix), остальные ремиксы диджейские потуги выдавить что-то оригинальное. А например People Are People (Underground Resistance Remix) весьма похож на Barrel Of A Gun (Underworld Hard Mix), только с большим количеством вокала, а так как будто теже люди делали.
Просто для коллекции такой диск конечно не плохо иметь, но ремиксы Paul Van Dyk на Martyr мне показались более интересными и слушатебельными.

http://vk.com/alexeyextra
http://strangel.promodj.ru
https://twitter.com/dmfanru
https://www.facebook.com/shelpov
http://www.youtube.com/user/extrasynth

04 ноя Сб, 2006 3:30:11 am 307
Профиль ICQ WWW
Ответить с цитатой
Extra писал(а):
Мне больше всего понравился The Sinner In Me ....

у тебя есть эти ремиксы? а выложить можешь? плиз!

04 ноя Сб, 2006 10:54:00 am 307

Ответить с цитатой
alikzubr писал(а):
Extra писал(а):

Угу, пожалуйста :wink:

04 ноя Сб, 2006 13:33:46 pm 307

Ответить с цитатой
dendm писал(а):
alikzubr писал(а):
Extra писал(а):

Угу, пожалуйста :wink:

В понедельник в The Tunnel можно будет услышать все эти ремиксы после выступления нового музыкального проекта The Stogoffs. Это где-то около десяти часов.
Выложить ни куда к сожаления не могу.

http://vk.com/alexeyextra
http://strangel.promodj.ru
https://twitter.com/dmfanru
https://www.facebook.com/shelpov
http://www.youtube.com/user/extrasynth

04 ноя Сб, 2006 16:04:30 pm 307
Профиль ICQ WWW

Ответить с цитатой
В понедельник в The Tunnel можно будет услышать все эти ремиксы после выступления нового музыкального проекта The Stogoffs. Это где-то около десяти часов.
Выложить ни куда к сожаления не могу.

К сожалению не успею с Днерпопетровска в Москву на выступление...

Не выкладывай, я понимаю не пиратов

04 ноя Сб, 2006 17:26:47 pm 307

Ответить с цитатой
Extra писал(а):
А например People Are People (Underground Resistance Remix) весьма похож на Barrel Of A Gun (Underworld Hard Mix), только с большим количеством вокала, а так как будто теже люди делали.

Ничего общего не обнаружил... :roll:

04 ноя Сб, 2006 17:59:07 pm 307
Профиль ICQ WWW
Ответить с цитатой
ENGEL писал(а):
Extra писал(а):
А например People Are People (Underground Resistance Remix) весьма похож на Barrel Of A Gun (Underworld Hard Mix), только с большим количеством вокала, а так как будто теже люди делали.

Ничего общего не обнаружил... :roll:

блин, а выложить? вы тут обсуждаете, а у остальных слюнки текут :roll:

04 ноя Сб, 2006 18:18:25 pm 307

Ответить с цитатой

04 ноя Сб, 2006 18:37:53 pm 307
Профиль ICQ WWW

Ответить с цитатой
На sacred ftp выкладываю.

А что это за чудо фтп ресурс :?:

04 ноя Сб, 2006 21:17:06 pm 307

Ответить с цитатой
1. Personal Jesus (Boyz Noize Rework) 6:53
2. Never Let Me Down Again (Digitalism Remix) 4:36
3. Everything Counts (Oliver Huntemann & Stephan Bodzin Dub) 6:52
4. People Are People (Underground Resistance Remix) 7:20
5. Everything Counts (Troy Pierce Unofficial Business Mix) 5:58
6. Personal Jesus (Hearthrob Rework 2) 5:13
7. The Sinner In Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix) 12:59
8. Personal Jesus (Timo Maas Remix) 7:50

http://www.filefactory.com/file/396b74/
86 MB, VBR
Pass: synth_pop

06 ноя Пн, 2006 14:29:07 pm 309

Ответить с цитатой

нормально и рационально жить - СКУЧНО!!
а ненормально и нерационально - дорого! (c)

06 ноя Пн, 2006 15:16:45 pm 309

Ответить с цитатой
просветите как с этого filefactory скачать? :( или может, кто-нибудь на рапидшару выложит?

06 ноя Пн, 2006 16:26:08 pm 309

Ответить с цитатой
привет, земляк! ищи на странице внизу "Download for free with FileFactory Basic" дальше страница спонсора, ее надо подождать, и на следующей странице ищи "Click here to begin your download ". Ну, и как говорится "широкого тебе канала, и надежного пинга"

06 ноя Пн, 2006 19:30:39 pm 309
Профиль ICQ

Ответить с цитатой
1. Personal Jesus (Boyz Noize Rework) 6:53
2. Never Let Me Down Again (Digitalism Remix) 4:36
3. Everything Counts (Oliver Huntemann & Stephan Bodzin Dub) 6:52
4. People Are People (Underground Resistance Remix) 7:20
5. Everything Counts (Troy Pierce Unofficial Business Mix) 5:58
6. Personal Jesus (Hearthrob Rework 2) 5:13
7. The Sinner In Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix) 12:59
8. Personal Jesus (Timo Maas Remix) 7:50

http://www.filefactory.com/file/396b74/
86 MB, VBR
Pass: synth_pop

Выложите пожалста на что нить менее тормозное чем файл фэктори :cry:

06 ноя Пн, 2006 21:40:31 pm 309
Профиль ICQ

Ответить с цитатой
Пипец! действительно антимузыка какая-то!... С ума можно сойти. О вкусах конечно не спорят (я их честно пару раз прослушал), но иметь буду только для коллекции (и слушать не буду :( )

07 ноя Вт, 2006 12:07:24 pm 310
Профиль ICQ

Ответить с цитатой
По-моему, это отстой. Может быть, personal jesus (boys noize rework) еще туда-сюда. А остальное, действительно, антимузыка какая-то

07 ноя Вт, 2006 18:40:07 pm 310
Профиль WWW

Ответить с цитатой

Выложите пожалста на что нить менее тормозное чем файл фэктори :cry:

2mart

Filefactory самый демократичный сервер :!:

07 ноя Вт, 2006 19:06:07 pm 310

Ответить с цитатой
По-моему, это отстой. Может быть, personal jesus (boys noize rework) еще туда-сюда. А остальное, действительно, антимузыка какая-то

да микс на PJ понравился

остальное убожество придётся удалять

07 ноя Вт, 2006 19:19:36 pm 310

Ответить с цитатой
http://rapidshare.com/files/2165968/Dep ... __2006.rar

07 ноя Вт, 2006 21:54:42 pm 310

Ответить с цитатой

Спасибо за ссылку!

Какая х...ня!!!!! :evil:
Даже промку искать не хочу!
Фу!

09 ноя Чт, 2006 0:18:05 am 312

Ответить с цитатой
Everything Counts (oliver huntemann and stephan bodzin dub) ещё ничего так.
А остальные ремиксы ну очень своеобразны. :lol:

12 ноя Вс, 2006 11:28:00 am 315
Профиль ICQ WWW

Ответить с цитатой
ихмо: personal jesus (boys noize rework) вообще лучший из слышамых мной миксов на все композиции D M

12 ноя Вс, 2006 15:39:15 pm 315

Ответить с цитатой
Пипец! действительно антимузыка какая-то!... С ума можно сойти. О вкусах конечно не спорят (я их честно пару раз прослушал), но иметь буду только для коллекции (и слушать не буду :( )

Согласен на все 100% добавить нечего!!!
Зачет только за PJ
ps

у меня вопрос, кто додумался на этот релиз поместить такое говно, как The Sinner In Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix) да на еще 13 МИНУТ!!!!!

12 ноя Вс, 2006 19:36:34 pm 315
Профиль ICQ

Ответить с цитатой

Just Can't Get Enough Dirty South Mix

http://rapidshare.com/files/2492884/01_ ... th_Mix.mp3

13 ноя Пн, 2006 0:38:03 am 316
Ответить с цитатой
Martyr PLCD39 CD-R 1trk

Just Can't Get Enough Dirty South Mix

http://rapidshare.com/files/2492884/01_ ... th_Mix.mp3

спасибо! неплохой ремикс, мне понравился.

по теме (Remixes PLCDBong39) - не согласен с большинством, слушаю этот релиз с удовольствием. отстоем считаю только The Sinner In Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix) (вот это отстой так отстой!), лучшие, имхо - Everything Counts Oliver Huntemann & Stephan Bodzin Dub, Never Let Me Down Again Digitalism Remix, Personal Jesus Boyz Noize Rework.

13 ноя Пн, 2006 17:59:29 pm 316